We are OnlineDoctor! A young and fast-growing Startup with meeting hubs in Zurich, St. Gallen and Hamburg. With our innovative telemedicine platform, we want to help doctors address patients’ concerns with a digital-first approach.To this date, we’ve been able to process thousands of international patient cases, win several health and business partners and develop our platform constantly to improve the user experience. Over 400 medical organizations including dermatologist practices, hospital services and pharmacies are convinced that the OnlineDoctor platform makes a difference in their daily working life.
And we continue to dream big: all patient data and dermatologist feedback we collect provide the foundation for the future development of a revolutionary tool that will serve both medical professionals and patients.
We know that our cloud-based infrastructure is the foundation of our business and therefore must be rock-solid, secure and scalable for the future. To achieve this goal, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer based in Switzerland to join our team with a broad background in this wide field of technologies and lots of motivation to push our health-tech platform to the next level.
Here's what makes you a perfect candidate:
- You are a software engineer with a strong background in cloud-based infrastructure with focus on scalability, networks, deployment automation, security and infrastructure-as-code.
- You have gained experience in working with platforms, tools and technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, automated CI/CD pipelines, Terraform and Python.
- Containerization with AWS ECS and Docker, working with Rest APIs, certificate management or access management are well-known challenges and techniques for you (just to name a few examples).
- You understand the tight coupling of a scalable and secure infrastructure with the engineering culture, stratetic business goals and you know the impact of Conway's law.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative way (aka pair programming) every day to share knowledge.
- You are keen to work in a modern, cloud-native healthtech company with a very lean, yet powerful working culture, inspired by the extreme programming methodology.
- You have a self-starter mentality and you want to push the boundaries every single day.
- You find the right balance between perfectionism and pragmatismand you understand that it's not only about perfect code, but also about running and growing a business.
- You live the principle of constant learning and your are able to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and market situations.
We are looking for the best talents and therefore have pushed our working culture towards a work anywhere culture (while we also have meeting hubs in Zurich, St. Gallen and Hamburg). If your home base is in Switzerland or Germany, you have a work permit for one of these two countries and you love to live our agile way of working with the development culture we described above: let’s get in touch and apply for this job.
Respectful treatment and tolerance is part of our DNA. We actively support diversity, as we believe this is key for a successful and healthy company culture.
We are looking forward to get to know each other soon! 🙂
We only accept direct applications. CVs or requests from recruiting agencies or outsourcing companies will be deleted without any response.